英文翻译
Read after me
重点词汇
我───I;后面───behind
双语使用场景
I have tried to pack a good deal into a few words.───我尽量言简意赅。
I had obtained the authentic details about the birth of the organization.───我已经掌握了有关该组织诞生的可靠的详细资料。
I try to remember all the good times I've had here.───我试着回忆在这里度过的所有美好时光。
For more information concerning the club contact I. Coldwell.───咨询俱乐部详情,请与I.科德维尔联系。
I feel it's done me good to get it off my chest.───我感觉吐吐苦水对我有好处。
I know it's nothing serious and I feel quite unemotional about it.───我知道那根本没什么大不了的,所以有些无动于衷。
The company I work for went through a rough patch.───我所在的公司经历了一段困难时期。
I will return, find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.───我会回去,找到你,爱你,娶你,活的光明正大。《赎罪》
英语使用场景
I fear the Greeks, even when bringing gifts.
Roll my log and I’ll roll yours.
There but for the grace of God, go I.
What I have done is due to patient thought.
I tell you hopeless grief is passionless.
b>